1. How do I open an account?
2. How do I setup an account?
3. How do I sign in to dropmyemail?
4. How do I view my backups?
5. How do I know when was the account last backed up?
6. How do I sign up using Facebook?
7. How do I sign up using Google?
8. How do I sign up using Twitter?
1. How do I search for an attachment within an email?
2. How can I view my email attachments?
3. How can I share an attachment with a friend?
4. Who can view my attachment once it is shared?
5. Can someone I share an attachment with, see my other attachments or backed up emails?
6. Who has access to my attachments?
7. Can I share an attachment via a public link?
8. How can I view the attachments that I have shared?
9. Is there a limit on the number of attachments I can share?
10. Is there a limit to the size of the attachment that Dropmyemail supports?
11. How can I delete attachments?
1. Is my data secure with dropmyemail?
2. Where are my emails stored?
3. What are the terms of service of use?
4. Who has access to my emails?
5. What encryption does dropmyemail use?
6. How do I change my password?
1. How do I ask a question to the DropMyEmail support team?
3. How do I contact DropMyEmail?
1. How do I sign up for paid storage space?
2. What are the different payment modes that I can use?
3. What additional features do I get with a pro account?
4. Can I use my debit card to make a payment?
1. How do I edit my email settings?
2. How do I delete an email account?
3. How do I reset my password?
4. Does Dropmyemail provide email hosting?
5. Is there a mobile App for DropMyEmail?
6. How many email accounts can I backup under my DropMyEmail account?
7. Does the backup start immediately?
8. How does Dropmyemail back up the emails?
Adding Email Accounts
1. How do I backup my gmail account?
2. How do I backup my Hotmail account?
3. How do I backup my Yahoo account?
5. How do I backup my Aol account?
6. How do I manually backup my office email?
Migration and Restore
1. How do I migrate an email backup to a new account?
2. Can I migrate an email backup to an existing account?
3. Can I migrate multiple email backups to a single email account?
4. Will the date and time of the emails be preserved while migrating emails?
5. How do I restore my email backup?
6. Will my trash and sent items be restored?
7. Can I choose not to restore certain folders or labels?
8. How do I migrate an email from Gmail to Fastmail
9. Why does my migration/restore always fail?
1. Will my Trash and sent items be backed up?
2. WIll my email provider know that I am backing up my email using DropMyEmail?
3. Can I change the backup interval?
4. How long does it take for the email to be backed up?
5. Does Dropmyemail keep a copy of the emails even when it is deleted from the server?
View Backup Emails
1. Can I view my backup emails?
3. Can I view or download attachments from my backup emails?
4. Can I send an email or reply to from my backup email?
Sign in with dropmyemail
Sign in with your Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts